Re: Gifs became zips

I had a PC crash last week & have spent this holiday rebuilding files.
Fortunately, I'm back running enough to do email & get Tradestation back
up. However, when I try to view a gif attachment in my email by
dbl-clicking it launches WinZip! The icons on any gifs I've received since
the crash all are zip type (altho the file remains gif). I can open them w/
a graphics program alright; however, it's annoying to have to go the long
way to view a gif when I'd rather go back to the old way of just
dbl-clicking them. Suggestions?

Michael