Re: this is not good folks... send a check...

Hey, its a job generating program, as well as keeping lots of lawyers happy. As
you know
got to keep the US economy going........ Don't talk of rationality these
days,just look at this long lifed bubble still going on and on and on and on...

The following is a conversation posted in another list.
----------------------

I just can't believe the mania in internet stocks- so I thought I
would share this quote from a conversation with a colleague  this
morning:

"I can't believe the stupidity of people- even the guys on CNBC are
incredulous at this internet mania- I guess I will just have to
revise my baseline for human stupidity even higher than my previously
pessimistic level- because once again humanity has exceeded all
rational expectations."

That about sums it all up.