Re: Latest opinions about day trading,futures by Gary Smith

  • To: "Neal T. Weintraub" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Latest opinions about day trading,futures by Gary Smith
  • From: felixty@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:15:19 -0500 (EST)

Am not sure Mr. Smith is trying to kill the older book (with a lousy royalty
deal)to boost
his newest book w/c more for the mass market  (directed at mutual fund
investors
at a more reasonable price,"Its the market size,stupid!!" from the point of
view of an  author. He must have smarten up as an author !!

This should contradict the current mainstream media's mantra for daytrading for
the
consumption of the masses.

Disclaimer : (Hey! Am not saying that there aren't  people who can profitably
daytrade off floor!!)

IMHO: I have concluded that the majority of people should not trade the
markets, Even more,  daytrade!! . Yes, each and everyone should find out for
themselves,Haha!
I can live off enough tfrom he market just fooling around woth the buy and hold
or long term investor crowd.