Re: Omega Dongle

Seriously, I do not believe that anyone that has a laptop and desktop with
the
dongle will carefully avoid to use both in the same time if it is possible.
My guess is that boh machines are running safesoft most of te time and that
the block is now dusty since they got the piracy sofware.

***Well SERIOUSLY PO !!!!***
Why do you always accuse the customers of Omega as being dishonest?  When in
fact history has shown just the OPPOSITE has occurred that in fact Omega has
continually screwed their customers.   Can you testify to something
different?  Lie after Lie after Lie that is the Bill Cruz way pure and
simple.   Soon he wont have to worry about dongles just fast boats back to
Communist Cuba or some other Communist sympathetic country like France?
Have you an extra bedroom for Bill?   Only Communist see things the way you
and Bill Cruz do!!!!
***Thats what is hard for me to BELIEVE? ***
Mark Brown

And why not, if it works with two computer, why not add an other one for one
copy paid ( if any!)...

I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING OF THIS as impossible...

PO