Re: Y2K ( collective answer)

Dans un courrier daté du 11/01/99 18:19:52 Heure d6iver Pari52 Madrid,
bnm03@xxxxxxx a écrit :

>  Last time I checked TS2000 GlobalServer won't support the DDE interface
used
>  in TS4 to access the server like in TS4.  It's all COM, I believe, which
>  means in this case a TOTAL rewrite.  I think what Dennis is talking about
>  goes beyond simply calling a DLL routine from Easy Language.
>
>  Brian.

Dennis could himself answer to your remark.
I have understod that he wanted to protect TS4 DLL investments.
They are related to EL and mainly used to extend EL capabilities.
They are not ( generally speaking) involved  with the server.

PO