Re: Y2K

Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I have always tried to upgrade to the latest technology available, and in this
> case,

There is nothing wrong with this approach and I'm sure that it is one
that has been successful for you.  That does not mean that it is the
only way. There are probably people who's needs are met with SuperCharts
2.0.

Isn't it reasonable to expect to evaluate TS2000 on it's own merits and
weigh them against its perceived benefits, rather than having to
purchase it to protect your current software investment from becoming
obsolete?  It is possible that TS4.0 owners will not get this chance.

~Alan