Unable to start TS_server w/ BMI

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Unable to start TS_server w/ BMI
  • From: John <jl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:39:22 -0500 (EST)

I have subscribed to BMI for real time quotes for 2 years and have used TS during
this time.

Have recently changed to BMI via satellite and have had problems starting the TS
server
ever since.  The system status window says, "No data being received from data feed on
COM3.

The only thing that has changed on my system was that the BMI Cable box was replaced
with the BMI Satellite receiver.

I have rebooted, tried different baud rates, and had tested the port with my modem...

The port works fine with my modem.

Anyone have any suggestions..