Re: CL_NT problem

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: CL_NT problem
  • From: Terry Wyss <tlwyss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:42:37 -0500 (EST)

My NT comm port card is manufactured by MultiTech Systems and
cost about $100 a year ago. I have a single port model ISI551PC
and they also make multiport models. It registers as a 16550 Uart
(compatible), but has 32k data buffering Ram and runs at 115.2K bps.
It has a wide range of manual dip switch settings for both IRQ, and
I/o addresses , so you can almost count on an easy setup. I did an
internet search to find it, and saved about 25% off the average
price if I remember correctly. Shop carefully because some places
charge outrageous prices for these. I'm quite satisfied with mine.