Re: Stock daytrading platform

Whoa!  This is a surprise since they claimed they did not provide such a
service and gave no indication that they would.  I wonder how they intend
to enter tickets.

- Hacker

 On Thu, 7 Jan 1999, BruceB wrote:

> MyTrack recently announced they would soon be offering stock trading for
> their customers.  Once they do, they'll have the whole package for stock
> daytraders.
>
> www.mytrack.com
>
> Bruce

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."