Writing dlls for TS4

-- [ From: Larry McBride * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Given the uncertainty about the availability of TS5, I'm biting the
bullet and trying to write  a dll (my first) with exported functions for
TS4.  I've written the functions themselves in C/C++, consulted the
userdlls.wri document from Omega for TS interface issues and have only,
I think, to create the dllmain() function and build the whole thing.
But I'm having a hard time figuring our what this function should look
like.  I'm trying to use Visual C++ 1.52 to do this, since it appears
the new Visual C++ products will only create 32 bit dlls.  I'm assuming,
i hope correctly, that I can run this old 16 bit compliler under win95
and built 16 bit code as needed.

My question, would anyone be so kind as to share their code for dllmain
() where they are  exporting functions to TS?  It sure would help to see
how someone else has set this up once.  I'm looking to see how someone
has handled  the header file, library references, any needed windows
code, the _declspec(dllexport) statement for at least 1 function, etc.

A big thank you in advance for any contributors.

Larry