Looking for a CTA business partner

I am looking for a partner to establish a CTA. My expertise is in trading
research, model development, and system execution. I have no experience or
skill in CTA registration, raising money, marketing, regulatory affairs,
client relations, disclosure docs, etc. In short, the person I am looking
for would be responsible for all the non-trading aspects of the business. Of
course, they should have experience in the areas listed above. The partner's
compensation would be a split of the CTA's operational net income.

I live in the Seattle, WA area. Ideally, the partner would reside in the
same area, but this is probably not necessary initially.

Please contact me privately if you would like to discuss this in more
detail.

Scott Hoffman
Issaquah, WA