Re: Dual Monitor Setup w/ Win98

  • To: rickinri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Dual Monitor Setup w/ Win98
  • From: Val Clancy <valclancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:15:17 -0500 (EST)

Win98 allows 2 video cards and 2  monitors only.
There are companies that have 4/8 monitor cards
that will work in  95/98/NT. Please, refer to omega-list
archives. There were lots of discussion on that earlier.
However and unfortunately you cant  have
one TS workspace on one monitor and another on the second.
4.0 does not support MDF and you can only have one TS open.
But you can have TS on one and Power Editor or News
Server or any other application like Excel on the other
monitor. Makes trading a bit easier.
Val.