Re: Dual Monitor Setup w/ Win98

Val
I am trying to find out about the limits of multi cards
Can you have more than two cards?
What can you show on each monitor different workspaces or
different windows fron one work space?
Rick

Date sent:      	Sat, 21 Nov 1998 10:48:15 -0500
From:           	Val Clancy <valclancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:             	tradeup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>Omega List

Subject:        	Re: Dual Monitor Setup w/ Win98

I am running two monitors in Win98 with TS4.0 successfully.
Having no problems so far. Nothing special about the installation
either. Make sure the cards are identical and from the same
manufacturer. Make sure those cards have 98 drivers with them.
I use ATI Rage II pci cards 2Meg at 800/600 resolution at 75hz refresh rate.
Val.