Re: BMI changes and its effect?

> The question is will there be a new symbol universe offered by Omega?
Or
> will we have to edit the changes one by one ourselves?   Please answer
this
> question as direct as possible.   The new symbols are working for BMI
right
> now and the non compliance of the symbols are not a matter of waiting for
> BMI to switch them over.  They have been broadcast / received and
converted
> by BMI's own software for some time now.   Again this seems to be an
issue

I noticed that duplicated symbols of same functions for some time
now ... if that is the case, would such dropping of soooo many indexes and
options would speed up the BMI feed?!

BTW, anyone using both DTN and BMI ?! if so, would you have some sort of
comparison of speed in stock/future broadcast now, such that after BMI
"switched"
over, we can have a more objective comparison later.

I know people who trade stocks complain about as much as 30 secs plus delay

in stock quotes lately ... another potential lawsuit like the infamous
DBC Signal FM "real-time" ?

-Lawrence