Re: PlaySound

playsound function needs to be returned and
can only be returned into a  true / false variable.
this will work:
condition1 = playsound ...
Jay Becker's will work fine.
this will not work:
value1 = playsound...
Last, make sure your path is correct:
"c:\windows\media\tada.wav"
Make sure there is no space in between " and c:\
Val.