Spam responses

The list noise could be substantially reduced if we adopted my earlier
suggestion of only sending the spammers our responses to their
intrusions.

There is no need to post them to the list and make all the list members
wade through them.

There are enough of us who object to spam that when we all "give 'em
hell" the quantities of our own posts to them chokes everything  --  but
only because we have had to show the other members of the list that we
took action.

And that's a little like fouling our own house --- something even a dog
won't do.

Richard Funkhouser