Re: trading COCOA using mechanical systems

Mark Johnson asked:

> does ANYONE have a mechanical trading system that makes money in
>historical backtests on Cocoa futures? Anyone?

All the replies so far can be summarised in one word: no.

So my question is: has anyone tried reversing their system, so that when
you get a buy signal, you sell, and vice versa? On the evidence presented
so far, that *ought* to lead to some good results.

Hugh.
PS If the question is stupid, feel free to say so, but please don't attack
it just because I'm English! Is it any wonder there are wars?!