Bar replay on TradeStation: How to do.

Users of IntelliMouse can do this without pain:

Install the new driver provided my Microsoft if you use an old  Microsoft
mouse with wheel as mine.( free download from their web).

(I assume that recent drivers does the same than the driver to download).

>From the "Properties Menu" of the Intellimouse software:

-Go to tab "Wheel"
-Check Wheel  Button pane, "Activate wheel button" ( checkmark)
-In the dialog box (Button) chose "Default"
-Click on Parameters Button
Move the cusor to the right ( max speed)
Go to the bottom pane ( universal scrolling). Checkmark.

Click "Apply".

Go to a TS chart.

Press on the wheel button and move the mouse to the left or the right ( do not
stop to press while moving).
Release all after some seconds
You will see your chart moving like if it was realtime but with faster speed.
To decrease the speed: Move the mouse to the opposite direction
To increase: Move it same indirection ,and give some acceleration. ( left to
right or right to left)
To reverse: Move quicly the mouse to the opposite  (left to right or right to
left)
To stop: Click on any button.

All of these features perfectly work with TS5.
With TS4, you cannot decrease or increase bar replay as explained before.

A reason more to avoid upgading to TS5, I suppose.

Disclaimers:
No affiliation with Microsoft, Mouse (intelligent or not), Walt Disney...
No technical support for this feature.
No testing has been made realtime.
Intellimouse Panels were translated into frenchglish (TM) from the french
version of the Intellimouse panel. Some words  may not match what you will see
one your screen.
We do not sell Intellimouse.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin