TS strangeness - question

My friend is using this ratty old Signal FM feed. Lots of missing ticks, so
he didn't get the same signals as I did with identical systems.

So I made up an OMZ file with my official tick data, laplinked it to his
computer, and Auto-Pasted it in.

But it still doesn't work right. Looking at the tick files in the server I
see that everything is IDENTICAL, but for some bizzare reason his
chart/data window still doesn't show the same thing as mine. In spite of
the identical tick files. All the settings in the server are identical. We
tried re-starting TS a few times, but no dice.

On a good day I can usually master the obvious but this one has me stumped.
If anyone has an explanation I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks..