RE: A Stupid Proposal & a Stupid Remark

Why don't we add going to church too while we're at it?  I know succesfull
traders who don't drink (usually), don't smoke, but like to blow off steam
by using their creative abilites in ways that may or may not apply to
trading.  They play sports, cuss a little, are accomplished muscians,
writers, are outspoken but open minded, and like their women -- they are
generally fun guys to be around.

There's all types out there and one type does not neccessarily characterize
success.

Brian.