Poll form Jim Cox removal

I have set up a poll form for the vote on the removal of Jim Cox from
the Omega-list.

Please vote here.
http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=911294422168

I will close the poll Friday 20th November 18:00 CET.

I have not tried the polling system extensively it might be possible
to vote without being a member of the Omega-Excess list - please
try. If it is not possible and you want to subscribe then send an
empty message to:

omega-excess-list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

The html version of the excess list is at:

http://www.egroups.com/list/omega-excess-list/

Jim Cox is a repeated offender of the list rules. He tried to sell
his "bullseye" trading system on this list using various techniques
in order to disguise his true intentions.

Finally I want to point out that Jim Cox is not simply a nuisance but
rather dangerous because he tries to attract newcomers which are
eager to hear promises of easy gains.

Sincerely,

Gerrit Jacobsen