RE: The Brown Shirts have it!

Another tear jerker from Bill.   Some points need to be made:

1. This whole thing is your doing.  You're the one who repeatedly spammed
the omega list, you're the one who depsite the cries of people on this list,
continued to advertise on the omeg list.  You're the one who set this whole
thing up from the beinning knowing damn well what the rules were.
2. Weather that's you daughter's mail address or not is up for debate but
WHAT THE HELL did you suggest to your daughter that she 1. Sign up for the
list in the first place  2. Promote your book on the list and  3.  Ignore
the Sherrif's message.   She chose to participate therefor she directly
exposing herself to whoever is one this list and whatever type of response
her comments solicit.  Stop with the Bullshit already, please!  Again, you
have only yourself to blame!
3. The foul language?  I garuntee your daughter has heard worse in
college -- probably even high school.  I bet she's even spoken worse in
situations you would rather not like to imagine.  Wake up and smell the
roses.
4. PS: Shit nice spam for you DBCEuro page.  Once again, you've proven that
Mr. Esser and Mr. Brown were right in what they did all along.  Thanks for
ignoring the rules once again.
5. Why did you drag your daughter into this in the first place?  Was telling
her about the Omega page the right thing to do?  If your books so damn good
why did she need this list in the first place?  You dragged your daughter
into this, now you have to get her out.  Again, it's your responsibility,
you're the one who made the mistake of exposing your family to the list.
I'm surprised that such a proptedtly successful trader doesn't know how to
take better responibility for his actions.
6. You knew Mr. Brown, his track record and the feelings of other members on
the list in general.  Yet you sent cronnie after cronnie after cronie to
spam the list with the exact same message about your manual.  Worse yet you
enlisted your daughter to whore your manual out for a few bucks.  You should
of thought twice about using your family as advertsing bait if you were
genuinely concerned about their well-being.

THIS IS YOU DOING AND YOU HAVE NO ONCE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME.