Re: CME to be shut down?

One of our traders in the office, her  father had kidney failure. So they booked
for a
kidney in China. So they were waitng for a few weeks, right here in the
Philippines.
After a while, they got a long distance caal from China , that a compatible
kidney,
is now "available", and they were instructed to fly to China for the transplant
the
same day!!! This is all true, cost them around US 25,000.00

Sorry for this off topic, but felt very bad about it.
Here's some lighter topic, hope the young person they executed, didn't violate
just jaywalking and met his fate as violating the people's law.

I read somewhere, before they execute a prisoner to harvest his/her organs, they
were
given an injection, so that the trauma will not damaged the harvest. This
happened to a
young woman, who was caught organizing group meetings in violation of the law.