Re: CME to be shut down?

If you recall, months ago, I wrote about a powerful Red Chinese industrialist who
has
a big economic muscle, as he is holding over a hundreds of billions in US
Treasuries. And this megalomaniac wants his finger in every pie even up to
selling illicit weapons to
terrorist states/governments. This guy has been poking his nose on Uncle Sam for
some time already. Maybe the wet department of CIA can do something about it.
As if this guy is crazy enough and capable  to hurt US markets. Yes , I know this
sound out of this world. Look what's happening now!!