Re: Tax loss selling and January effect - is it OFF TOPIC? Dunno myself

At 09:12 AM 16/11/98 +0800, Felix wrote:
>see what our "Scumbag January Effects"  means.
>Absolutely funnymentals has nothing to do with our market.
This is my point:

It doesn't matter whether it's fundamental, or chart, or whatever technical
indicator.  For example, "tax loss...", head-and-shoulder formation (chart
pattern), rsi (tech indicator), full moon (astrology), Friday 13th
(astrology ?).  As long as we have TS and various
indicators/functions/systems, if one is good enough (certainly not me,
unfortunately, because my programing skill is extremely limited), one can
test whatever and come to a conclusion whether that whatever works in a
mjaority of cases.  After all, we are users of TS.

As users of Ts, Superchart etc, don't we want profitable trades?

Wong