BMI splitter: serial hub box 4 Sale?

I have FOUR 3 to 1 "Black Box Serial Signal Splitters" which are
surplus to my needs. (I want to buy some more equipment.)

Item Number TLO73A-R2 ( Page 637 BlackBox Catalog)

New in the box with shielded Rs-232 Db25>Db9 Cables ($16 ea.). Will sell
at my original cost $75.00 ONO.

I have a visa/master/amex merchant account. How's that for
conveniance? Just Fax me @ 212-582-9122 your order with the following
info:

1.) How many units you want, and your offer.
2.) Type of Credit Card and your Credit Card number
3.) Your Exp Date.
4.) Name on Card.
5.) Card verification Address & Zip.
6.) Ship To: Name.
7.) Ship to Address, City, State, Zip.
8.) Ship to Telephone number.
9.)Ship to Fax.

The rig will support one master or input port to three output ports.

I tried to use them with Signal and encountered problems when I tried to
use Signal on one machine TS4 on another, etc.... TS4 was the problem.
Signal does have some kind of CTS/DTR HI/LO settings that makes it hard
to split the signal with some software.... TS4 was apparently too
"stupid to negotiate the CTS/DTR HI/LO signals ... I was hoping some
real TS4 Ghuru would step forward and help me tweak TS4...

Strangely enough, I was able to load Signal Software on multple machines
and share the data from one source.

Apparently BMI is a more benign and flexible data source and allows for

the DATA split. There are cheaper ways to split signals and cables,
which I have tried before, but this is the nicest.

Your move. Buyer beware.

I only guarantee that the stuff is new/newish and works mechanically and
electronically. I'll take a look at the Black Box Catalog and refresh my
memory on the price. I think the Boxes were $75 and the cables $16.....

This should be a natural if you're a BMI user.

There is some kind of internal circuitry, I have no idea what it does. I
do know that I got DBC Signal to run simultaneously on three machines.

Since the cables are short and shielded there is no signal loss to speak
of.

It should work a treat with BMI. Other folk with BMI have confirmed that
the rig does work with BMI. I assume It takes the "power" it needs from
the RS-232 Input port.

As soon as I get a chance to look at the black box catalog later on
tonight I'll firm everything up with model number, page number, price,
etc......

I have a visa/master/amex merchant account. How's that for conveniance?

OK?

Have I got any takers?

BTW I also Have a "smart" (sic)RS-232 Signal splitter does the same
thing as above only it has some more fancier internal widgetry, and cost
me more money....<BG>

It works totally fine with BMI DATA signals and only half ok with DBC
signal.

I'll post the details on that if I think there's interest with that
also.

Best wishes,

Tony Parker