Re: Historical Implied Volatility Prices, Bridge

Bridge's "Final Markets" end of day service is at 800-526-DATA .  I
subscribe to their end-of-day updates but have not ordered their
"infotech" historical CD.  I believe that CD is sold at the same number.

Apparently Bridge bought Knight Ridder?  It's the same service, just
with a different name.

I have very rarely used their data editing program.  It does not appear
to have a column for volatility so I'm not sure it can be used to
examine/edit that.  The data editing program I have is "datapro" anyway,
not the "datax" you mentioned, I suppose because one is for the
end-of-data downloads and the other the CD.

								Conrad Bowers