Re: The Linux of Financial Trading Systems

Dans un courrier daté du 15/11/98 00:56:43 Heure d12iver Pari43 Madrid,
dshields@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> New information: we have a web site. www.veydatech.com
>  Go there for more information on this project. If you want to edit the
page,
>  email me for the password.
>

>  Here's the last post for those that missed it:
>
>  We're getting somewhere! Thanks again for all the interest. In this post,
>  I'll suggest the next two steps we should take and give a quick update on
>  the feedback that is coming in.
(snip)

We have already seen it!
I do not know if this is spamming or not ( Linux spamming, is it really
possible?...).
FYI, this list is mainly discusing Omega software issues, bad or good, it
depends.
The above post is not related to this in any manner, and it's the fourth in a
row.

You may know that we have a very clever dog on this list ( Mungo was its
name).
He was able to subscribe to an Email , learned to type without any error
within in less than three days after passing away.
No doubt that it could greatly help your project. In less than a week he could
learn GNU ( I'm sure that it will like the name), and should beat Bob
Brickey's TradeLab in less than two weeks.
Concerning TS5, I think that they shoud give up now, Mungo will buy all Omega
shares in less than one month.

For obscure rasons ( I'm not so intelligent that it is) it seems to have a
pseudo on this list:
rosalee@xxxxxxxxxx (Rose Lee).
You may contact it directly.

I know that it's strange to write  "Dear Madam" when writing to a dead dog,
but life is like this since one week on this list.

Hope this will solve your recruiting problems.

Linuxed Regards

PO