Re: Easy Language Documentation?

Dans un courrier daté du 14/11/98 02:31:19 Heure d2iver Pari19 Madrid,
trade_jack@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> missed the point again pete. oblique obfucations  obdurate objects of
>  obstipation.
>
>  i'm talkin 'bout books you can buy in a store, like the stuff one can
>  buy for mainstream programming languages.

Sorry, this was not my intention this time, and this is not what I had
understood ( provided that I sometimes can).

Easy Language is not a mainstream programming language, but a specific one.
If Omega has, say 80,000 customers, only a few percent really use the language
on a regular basis.
Maybe less than 10,000, in my opinion.

Considering this, it's difficult to write a book like you could do for VB, C,
when potential readers are 100 times ore more.

Arthur Putt has written two EL books , and it could be interesting to knwo how
many copies he has sold.

As Easy Language is Pascal in fact, you could maybe consider to buy some books
on this language that is the closest to EL, specific TS functions excluded.

>  TJ
>
>  tradelab and vb 6, here we come!!! and no fuzzy spam either, thank God!!!

...Who knows ?
I'll probably have a look on TradeLab some day.
Unless what you could believe, I'm not a 100% TradeStation unconditional.
97.5% (*) is enough and left some room to other products, if they can bring
something to me.

(*) percent subject to change with TS5.

Rgds,
PO