NT driver for T-Port card

Hi,

  I moved the TradeStation to a new machine (P2-400Mhz) running NT 4.0. I also
want to move the T-Port card from the old machine (running Window 95) to the new
machine. But I cannot find any NT driver or any information about setting up the
T-Port in the NT environment from the installation disk. Do I just plug in the
card and use the default serial port driver?

  Or Is the T-Port card still needed for NT with the faster machine today?

  Frank Bacon (from T/Link Limited) made the following statment posted a couple
months ago:

	> In the 32-bit versions of Omega, BMI, Windows on Wall Street,
	  et al., the com buffer can be set to a large enough size (a meg+,
	  for example) to pretty much guarantee that there will be no buffer
	  overflows at line speeds up through 115.2 kbs.

	> Also, we feel that there will be a gradual shift to Windows NT
	  by individual as well as corporate users. The buffer overflow
	  problem, to the best of our knowledge, does not exist in NT.

  Please advise.

Thanks,
Gary