Re: Mode function in EL?

Dans un courrier daté du 12/11/98 17:28:10 Heure d5iver Pari10 Madrid,
ivo1@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Is there any way to compute mode in EL?  Forgive if this is an obvious
>  question, but I cant find a mode function anywhere in the software.
Thanks!

>  Peter

>I'm asking because what I'm trying to do is store a set of values in an
>array and then scan the array for the most often occurring values and rank
>said values based on the number of times each one occurs.  If there is some
>easier way to do this, either with EL or with Excel, please let me know.
>Thanks!

Peter

In this cae this is not what you need.
You must store  the frequency in a 2nd array , then use a sort algorithm on
this array.
One have been published here some bashing years ago .
Maybe one of the contributor to this list have stored it.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin