Re: DiNapoli products

Earl:

No, the formula is still proprietary as far as I know. But he just released a
new version of Fibnodes and if you do alot of fib retracement numbers on a
commodity and look for confluences or if you do multiple time period
projections, this piece of software is really nice. I used the original software
for years and when Joe published Trading with DiNapoli Levels, I was told he was
working on revised software--and it's very nice.

There's a good forum on the web page:

www.fibtrader.com

as well as information on his products/methods.

The usual disclaimers apply: I don't work for Joe DiNapoli or his firm--In fact,
I don't work for anyone. I am a satisfied user of his products.

Best,

Tim Morge