Re: next bar

The Oscillator Predictor, developed by Joe DiNapoli does indeed allow you to
know what value the market would have to trade at tomorrow to reach a given
level of the oscillator. It is extremely useful in trading markets that are
trending. I use it as a tool to help me project levels to take profits in
runaway markets.

Best,

Tim Morge