RE: next bar

Solving for what price tomorrow will triger a sell signal is possible as long as you know the formulae.  The derivativema code I posted.  Is my solution to the question what price tomorrow will make a moving average of a given length have the exact same slope as it has today.  Similar solutions are possible for most readibly quantifiable indicators.