From: rickinri@xxxxxxx <rickinri@xxxxxxx>
To: sundance@xxxxxxxxxxx <sundance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, November 07, 1998 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: LSR

here is the code for an indicator that does represent the signals
from the system

As best as I can gather the system has 2 signals one to buy and
one to sell. It is coded so that it will only buy/sell if at the time it
signals you are flat.

ENTRIES
if all three lines are above "0" and you are flat buy
if all three lines are below "0" and you are flat sell

EXITS
if you are long and and plot2 and plot4 goes below 0 then you wait
for plot3 to cross below 0 then you exit long

if you are short and plot2 and plot 4 go above 0 then you wait for
plot3 to cross above 0 then you exit short

Where did this come from This is a great example of a methodly
that you could never follow as an indicator, but can be used as a
system

Have you back tested it ,From what I saw it does not work vevy well
but the initial LRS is interesting

Rick

Inputs: FastLen(7){Length in bars for FastLRS},
SlowLen(30){Length in bars for SlowLRS},
FastLong(2){Length in bars for FastLRS to show a rise},
FastShrt(2){Length in bars for FastLRS to show a fall},
SlowLong(10) {Length in bars for SlowLRS to show a rise},
SlowShrt(10){Length in bars for SlowLRS to show a fall};
Vars:FastLRS(0) {LinearRegSlope Fast}, SlowLRS(0)
{LinearRegSlope Slow};
FastLRS = LinearRegSlope( C, FastLen);
SlowLRS = LinearRegSlope(C, SlowLen);
plot1(0,"");