RE: Construction of trading signals

I sent it as a function.  Here is one way I  Plot it.  I also may use the function in a system.  Ie is confluence=-9 then protective stop = h +1 point;  ect

value42= ErrNum + MomNum+TCNum;

IF value42 >0 and TC >0 THEN BEGIN
Plot1(value42,"Bull");
END;

IF value42<0 and TC < 0 THEN BEGIN
PLOT2(VALUE42,"Bear-");
END;

If (value42 > 0 and tc <0) or (value42 <0 and tc>0) then begin
PLOT3(value42,"Yellow");
end;

If value42 = 0 then begin
PLOT4(value42,"ZERO");