Re: Greetings from London .Internet cafe. Bonds. Bills

i don't have a problem with you. you're just a "mark." usually marks
are quite happy when they're first "told the tale." so if you're happy
with the "tale," fine. it's your money and my liquidty. but bill used
you to spam this list, in case you haven't already guessed.

so, yes, i do have problems with bill and ray. bill has spammed the
list for months advertising his bond manual in violation of the omega
list rules.  mention it once or so a month, sit down, and shut up. and
ray the shill pops up outta nowhere, spams the list over the last few
days regarding bill's thingie, lies his butt off and gets caught in
it, insults the hell outta of most everyone, and then pops out (i
hope). if this isn't rude and arrogant, then what is? if it's a con,
then it's a piss poor one. a good con doesn't piss off the marks.

most people who post on this list (including myself) want to help the
newbies shorten the learning curve by telling it like it is. there no
quick fixes, including "miracle" systems, seminars, and manuals.  good
luck!

TJ

oh yeah, try yahoo for email, at least you won't be accused of being a
hotmail porn queen <joke :)>

---katherina macgowan <katmacgo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just very satified with what I got and learned in 3 days and wanted to
make sure Bill continues to contribute to list without being hassled
as he was a
couple of weeks back by trader Jack etc which offended me as does any
rudeness to anyone.