Indicators and Systems - I'm outta here

I'm leaving the list.  There are just too many hurt, pathetic people on this list, who criticize, attack and malign anyone trying to do anything constructive.  I'm going back into my shell.  Going back to my boring life of trading.
However, to set the record straight.  I don't sell software as a living.  If I tried to live off of what i made selling software I'd be homeless !!  I am a trader.  A few months ago I called Omega Research and told them I didn't want to be a solution provider anymore & that I just was absorbed in my trading and this was just a distraction.  It appears as if that was a good decision and I need to make sure my name gets removed a ORSP.

However, over the years I've made some good friends through sharing the software.  Actually , my methodology.  In fact, two times a year a group of us get together for 2 days and just go over signals and the setups.  Going through example after example and trading some real time as well.   I just got this e-mail from one of these guys, who buy the way paid $$$ for what I am giving as a trial free.  Here, is his e-mail.

dale
have been wanting to write to you for some time have been busy with
harvest and other activites harvest is wrapped up now down to getting
field work done. just want you to know what a blessing your advice and
computer program means to me. i thank my lord and master for sending you
and your dad into my life what a blessing spiritually and finically it
has been . looking forward to seeing you again in december.
sincerely ,rod

I am in the very happy position that I don't have to do business with people I don't like.  I am in fact very picky about my clients.  And, I certainly won't take a managed account that want's to call and bug me all the time.

I do want to thank the good people on the list.  It is sad that a few bad apples have to ruin it for everybody.  But with the lability issues and regulatory issues, I am not going to stay around with complainers, even if it is just 1.

Later,  Before my membership gets cut, I'm going to post one indicator that I use in systems that gives discrepancies, which I've talked about.  Maybe PO or MB can figure out the problem.  If anyone is in the NASA area of Houston, stop by and say Hi.  (only for freindly people - all others piss off)