RE: Free Code & Spam - Shut up and contribute.

Chill out dude.  Yes, Most don't want there name on it.  What in the hell do you have against professionals anyway??  I don't make any $$ selling systems only sell 1 every other month or so?  I'm not screwing anybody.  I believe that my stuff is helpful, I certainly use it.  It's a FREE trial.  If you don't want it , don't think its worth it etc then fine.  If you want to try it fine.  If not fine to, just shut up about it.

I'm I spamming anyone.   I'm adding a little at a time to the as this is side thing anyway,  My real job is a Trader, so it may take a week or two to get more indicators on there.  Besides, not one of my e-mails was meant to be read by you.  I only do business with happy positive people , not naggers, bitchers and complainers.

Quite Bitching, whining and complaining, and contribute to the it's, It's not my fault you've been screwed by a thousand system vendors or that you lost a lot of money on system trading.  I'm not the one who put the orders in am I.  NO YOU ARE.  Take responsibility for YOUR actions, Quite worrying about everybody else.