Re: BMI Lite

Prior to Oct. 27, the basic difference was that the current Bid/Ask was not
transmitted for AMEX and NYSE exchanges.  Since then, they have eliminated
the Trade Volume and Bid/Ask size for the issues which did have Bid/Ask--
these changes were made on both feeds, not just "Lite".  You may need to
check with them on other variances, but I don't recommend banking on
whatever they tell you.  There seems to be a lot of confusion in what
they're offering and not offering since the recent degradation of the BMI feed.