Re: DBC Reply

OK SO I GOT EXCITED   126^10

:OH RAYMOND!  Did you see my model get long the bonds at 10:00 ?  The fill
:was 127^10, I am still waiting for your trades or T Bond Bills trades..  I
:did post the trade real time as it happened just as you requested us system
:nuts to do, now what?
:
:Sir Marks A Lot
:
:
:
::Here Raymond http://204.181.115.166/li_us_p.htm  now when Bill gets to
this
::stage he can toot his horn.  Now you and Bill put up to the challenge of
::real time signals as they happen or keep quite, lurk and you may learn
::something.  Raymond I'm waiting for your trade what is it?
::
::username >  guest
::
::password > guess
::
::The system is a hourly system and it updates each hour starting at 8:00am
::and ends at 2:00pm Chicago time. The headings you will view are system
::stats, and the description of those are below :
::
::Sym.=future symbol, Date=current date, Time=current time, Price=current
::price, Position=current position(long or short), P/L=current
:position(profit
::or loss),
::
::
::
::
::
::
:::OK all you yellers with trading systems lets see them working in real
time
:::in real markets in front of real people in London. Lets see them work
:.....
:::no bull with unverified profits on an email listing.
:::
:::Start your day with a smile may makes for better trading but since when
:has
:::the omega list become a joke line.
:::
:::On second thoughts most of omega list is funny in a very sick sad sort of
:::way
:::
:::
:::