Re: Jumping to Conclusions

Please guys!! Don't get carried away and just shoot everyone with a bulge on him

inside this saloon!! I never endorsed Jack Schwager's trading prowess, just his
books
about the great ones!! Don't be too mean, as everyone knows, we are overloaded
with new trading/market books every month. Just helping others pick some of the
better
ones, heck!! I don't even buy full priced!! Go to bookwarehouses at factory
outlets
malls. You can buy the wizard books from   $1.00  to  $ 5.00 only!!
Okay , I accept Bill Eykin deserve some muckracking, for overdoing it a bit over

the spam standards of this list, but ME too???!!!!

Also I can tolerate a spam from one party once a month, thats fair enough, as am

open minded looking around and not be an Ostrich closed to the world at large.
If anyone spammed more than once a month, he deserves to get what's coming!!
Haha!
especially to this list!!