TS, SC and MS programming

Hi,

Does anybody know where I could find detailed information on exactly what
can be done with the programming environments for TradeStation, SuperCharts
and MetaStock? The manufacturers' sites are too general. I know other
programming languages so would not be intimitaded by a rather raw list of
functions and keywords.

Maybe the best thing would be to just order each one in turn (starting with
the cheapest!) and take advantage of the 30-day refund if I'm not satisfied.

This is for a position-trading system. No real-time feed. No day-trading.

Thanks,

Luc Faubert