the "snails"

i think limey billie ought to name his shills, er, trading disciples,
er, "group", the "snails," ala richard dennis and the turtles.

but be careful you "snails," the french do love you dipped in butter!

TJ

just tryin to make light of a plateful full of spammin fools, sans
butter of course

---Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wrong. Bill has been constantly trying to to sell his book on the
Omega List for months and some of us are sick of it. I have many
kilobytes of mail from Bill in my trash folder. Parsing the content,
one can summarize it as follows: useful trading information - 0%,
sales information - 100%. Bad form, old chap.

There IS a way to subtly spam a list like this without offending
people. Namely, one gives some useful information and, without
mentioning the product for sale, includes a link to one's web page in
the signature. Several members of this list are very good at that and
are accepted because the signal (useful information) outweighs the
noise (sales). Bill has not mastered this art and has made himself
about as welcome as a door-to-door salesman.