Re: Ela internet download Help.

Dale,

I am using Netscape and a similar thing happens to me .  The way to download .ela files is to right click in them and then do "Save Link As" - this will then provide the usual popup with the filename and directory to save it in.  The other way is to add some extensions to your Netscape to handle .ela files the same way it knows to handle .gif files as to be displayed, and pdf files to bring up
adobe ... etc.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

John Romero