Re: Ela internet download Help.

Dans un courrier daté du 07/11/98 23:46:03 Heure d11iver Pari3 Madrid,
dlegan@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>  I was wondering if anyone had HTML experience.  I want to put ela files on
> my web site for people to download.
>  I have tried putting them in the directory and referencing them in html.
> However, the browser just tries to open the file instead of save it.  I've
> been calling my ISP support line for 2 days with nothing but busy signals.
> called there sales line to add the ability to do this and they said I
already
> had it.  My ISP is flashnet.  I see 3 directories in CGI, WWW, and some
other
> one I forget.
>
>  Any help anyone.
>
>  Thanks in advance.

You just have to add an hyperlink  in your download  page to the file that
should be in any valid directory.
(http://www.DaleLegan.com/mystuff.ela)
The browser should then ask if you want to open the file or save it to the
disk.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin