Re: Color on Histogram solution

Dans un courrier daté du 07/11/98 16:05:01 Heure d4iver Pari1 Madrid,
ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Pierre, thanks for your help. This seems to work really well, we will have
>  to await Monday's open to see if it will truly show rising/falling bar
>  relationships. I added the FastMA and SlowMA lines back into the code.

It will work.I have tested it realtime before posting .

>  I'm very curious about optimizing code for speed. I have searched the EL
>  manual and Putt's books, but can find no reference. Could you please
>  explain the basic concepts?

I have not read Arthur Putt's manuals that certainly targets how to use EL
rather than specific ELcode optimization.

The only source that I know concerning EL is TS EXPRESS within the "Stump the
Programmer section".
Dozens of examples have been given over years ( back isues available from Bill
Brower).

It's a matter of logic and the only question that you may a have in mind is:
What does each line of my code that I could avoid if necessary ( a detective
work).

Pleae read my andwer to Hans Esser, that explains the concept regarding to
MACDD .

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com