Re: Greenspans Maid

Nope, not all are that stupid, also some very smart people might have
already be in
contact with some of them and teach them something about the world a thing
or two,
 WINK !!

As like the spies working for foreign governments, who get a meager payment
as
they don't know the implication of the explosive information they have
access to.
(This is where I agree about their being dense). Let's just accept this is
not really
a fair world. And still we can find our own methods to make money.