Re: Greenspans Maid

> Seems Greenspans maid was trying to e mail me the report results to be
> release tomorrow but she instead released it on the web, dang it. Feds
> look pretty red faced today due to the premature release of the employment
> report on the internet. Smiles
>
> Robert

Isnt it frightening whats out and available there BEFORE the correct time - and
who MIGHT have had access sofar BEFORE ???

So far allways asumed NOBODY knows the data before and something like 2
secret envelopes get openend and puzzled together and NO earlier anybody
knows, but looks wrong......... no smiles

rgds hans