fuzzy........friends

I was just wondering if Mark Brown has had a chance to download P. Orphelins
latest software.....fuzzy assistant......

If so I am sure the list would value his opinion the subject. After reading
POs comments I was calling the bank and re-mortgaging my house. Just throw a
few of your favorite indicators in.......close the top and let your new fuzzy
friend run on spin cycle......and presto-changeo a proven winning
system........

This is great.......call me at the beach.....

Mark Brown is it butter ?

Mark
mben@xxxxxxx